Registration is now open for our December rally day and AGM.
Come and Try riders are very welcome to attend rally days so if you are keen to see what pony club is like, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or message from our Facebook page.
The current COVID requirements for attending club events are:
- Anyone aged 16 years or over as at the date of the rally day must be fully COVID vaccinated. Proof of full vaccination must be shown at check in.
- QR code check in will be required in accordance with NSW Government directives.
- If you have COVID symptoms, you may not attend.
- If you are waiting on COVID test results, you may not attend.
- If you are from an area that has restrictions placed on it that do not allow travel to Murrumbateman, you may not attend.
- All attendees must comply with COVID requirements such as physical distancing while at the event.
Proof of vaccination information from the NSW Government COVID site
Check the Calendar or our Facebook page for details of upcoming events.
Murrumbateman Pony Club is registered as a COVID safe business. Further information here.